Not everyone’s ok with using a web browser just to check a different time zone. Yes, it can be a huge waste of human effort and time spent to complete the task. Matter of fact, every user wants further convenience in his life. No matter the cost, people always try to save their energy, becasue once a wise man said: “Time is money”.
So why don’t you start saving your time and spend it on something important? If you want to check a different time zone on your PC, why don’t you just add it, either inside the start menu or on the taskbar? But if you don’t know how it’s done, I’m here to help. Because here, I’ll be discussing How To Add Multiple Clocks on Windows 10. It’s a simple method, but if you want to add multiple time zones on Windows 10 taskbar and start menu, then you’ll be required to imply two different methods.
Full Guide: Microsoft – Windows Logo Key Shortcuts
Pin Multiple Clocks to Start Menu
- From the “Start Menu”, click on “Alarms & Clock”
- Open the “Clock” tab.
- To add another time zone, hit the “+” button that’s available on the footer.
- Type the name of your desired country or region of which you want to add a clock.
- After entering the keyword in the search bar, select a time zone of your choice.
- Thereafter, the selected time zone will be added to the clock page.
- To Pin a clock to Start menu, right-click on a time zone and select “Pin to start”
- Confirm your action by hitting “Yes” on the blue-colored pop-up.
- Do the same for your “Local time”.
- Now check if the Multiple Time Zones are added to Start Menu or not.
Also Visit: 2020’s Top 10 Download Managers For Windows
Show Multiple Clocks on Windows 10 Taskbar
- Open the “Control Panel” via Cortana search bar.
- Navigate to “Clock and Region”
- From the “Date and Time” tab, click on “Add clocks for different time zones”
- Check “Show this clock”
- Expand the “Select time zone” menu and hit your desired time zone.
- If you want, you can also set the name of your first clock.
- Now imply similar steps to configure the second time zone.
- To save changes. first, click on “Apply” and then on “Ok”
- Ensure the saved changes by double-clicking on the clock menu that’s available on your Windows 10 taskbar.
Point to be noted: Windows 10 only allows you to add two time zones on its taskbar clock.
That’s all, thanks for visiting TechPCApps to know How To Add Multiple Clocks on Windows 10.