Windows & Android are the most preferred operating systems of all time. Not millions but billions of users have access to these OS supported devices. But Android is the creation of a tech giant Google himself. The Windows OS is a gift delivered to us by Microsoft Inc. So if you own both Windows PC & an Android smartphone, this guide is made for you. Because here, we will be talking about Getting Android Notifications on Windows 10, 8, 8.1 & 7 operating systems. Let’s Begin!
How To Get Android Notifications on Windows 10?
There are different ways of Getting Android Notifications on Windows OS. The first one is by using Cortana (Virtual Assistant) and the second one is by using Pushbullet (Android mirroring app). We will talk about both of them to help you get Android Notifications on Windows 10 for free.
Getting Android Notifications on Windows via Cortana
Cortana is a virtual assistant produced by Microsoft himself. It was first introduced only for the convenience of Windows users. But with its great facilities, people wanted to use it on their smartphones. That’s why Microsoft decided to introduce an app for the smartphone users to perform their smartphone tasks directly from PC or Laptop.
- Visit the Google Play Store on Android to download Cortana.
- Open Cortana and start following the onscreen instructions.
- If you have a Microsoft or Outlook account, enter it. If you don’t have such an email account, you can create a new one for free.
- From the home interface of Cortana, tap once on the three-dotted icon and navigate to the app’s settings.
- Select Sync Notifications and then app notification sync.
- Enable the notifications toggle which you want and just go back to the app’s main interface.
- Now, open your Windows PC or Laptop to start getting Getting Android Notifications on Windows 10.
Having Android Notifications on Windows via PushBullet
Pushbullet is an Android mirroring app which helps you connect Android with Computer. With it, users can control their PC or Laptop from smartphones & vice-versa. Though, it is a free application and works well for users who want to have Android Notifications on Windows. For users who don’t know about Android mirroring, they can follow the steps below for Android Notifications on Windows without Cortana.
- Download Pushbullet on Android.
- After installing Pushbullet, open the Chrome browser on your computer.
- Visit the provided link to add Pushbullet Chrome extension.
- Now open the application on your Android smartphone.
- Enter your Gmail account, first inside the app and then inside the chrome extension.
- Grant privileges to Pushbullet for reviewing your Gmail account.
- Afterward, you will be able to enter the app’s main interface to help you get Android Notifications on Windows 10.
- Even if someone is calling you, the app will notify you instantly on PC.
Final Words: That’s all for the guide of getting Android Notifications on Windows 10/8/8.1/7. In case, you get stuck in completing the task, feel free to ask for suggestions via comments box. Also, we at TechPCApps suggest you share our posts on social media. Thanks.
- How To Unroot Any Android Device – Ultimate Guide
- How To Detect Hidden Cameras Using Android
- Find Saved WiFi Passwords On Android, iOS & Windows
- Siri For Android – Best Free Siri Alternatives
- Microsoft – Windows Logo Key Shortcuts