Google has started to deliver fascinating features to its users. First the Google Assistant Routines and now for the Gboard user, a feature named mini Emojis. Such a feature allows one to create an emoji of himself. As many users are willing to find ways to create stickers of their selves, Google has come forward to satisfy the needs of such users. That’s why today I am going to tell you How To Create Google Gboard Emojis of Yourself. Now it has become a lot easier than you can think of, just follow the guide provided below and you will know that I am not selling a lie.
How To Create Google Gboard Emojis of Yourself
Thanks to Google Gboard, it has become a lot easier to make an emoji of yourself. There was a time when people used to access different apps from the app stores just to claim this single reward. Some users were so desperate that they used unofficial app versions even when they knew that they were not safe. Though, if you want a safe and free way to make your emoji, the following guide is made for you:
Steps to Make Google Gboard Emojis of Yourself
- Access Gboard from any app you desire and tap on the sticker icon.
- To make a personalized emoji, tap once on the plus (+) button.
- Under Your minis hit Create.
- Fit your face in the colored box and click the photo.
- Once done, Gboard will provide you with the results of how many emoji sets it has created for you. Hit the show me button to go further.
- That’s all, now your set of personalized emojis are created, select one to send whoever you want to. If needed, you can also customize your own yourself emojis. To do so, hit the customize button to start processing on customization of yourself emojis.
- Here you will find variant appearance customizations, like hairstyles, mustache, glasses, caps and many others. Select whatever you like to and when done, tap once on the Save button.
- Now you can select yourself emojis to send it to others conveniently.
How Can I Make My Emoji for Android?
With Google Gboard, you can always create your emojis. To do so, just open the app and go to add a new emoji. Once there, create a new mini emoji and take a selfie to make your face emoji.
How Do You Make Personalized Emojis?
Once you have created a mini emoji from Google Gboard, you can customize it as you desired. To do so, just tap on the customize icon and set the things which suit your desire of making a personalized emoji.
How Do I Create an Emoji of Myself on S9?
As you know that Galaxy S9 is an Android smartphone. That’s why you can always acquire the services of Google Gboard to perform this specific task. Add a new emoji on Gboard, take a selfie of yourself and you are on the go.