We provide a complete guide on how to customize and view interests from Twitter. Many of you are using social media apps on a daily routine. As you guys know that, these apps track your clicks and taps that you make on these platforms. Twitter is one of the famous social platforms and used by millions of people around the world.
So many of you are using the Twitter account and they know about the interests list in it. It shows the list of interests like news, science, fashion, sports, and more according to your activities on Twitter. This feature comes very handily for some people but some of them do not want to use this feature and want to customize it. You can see how many interests Twitter has matched to your profile from the settings. So if you want to customize and view interests from Twitter then you can see that by doing some settings.
How Do I Customize and View interests from Twitter?
Below we will show you the steps through which you can view and customize these interests from Twitter. These instructions also work if you log in to your Twitter account from the browser. So let us tell you how you can remove the interests from twitter.
- First of all, login to your Twitter account from the app or browser.
- Click on the menu option or swipe to the right to see the settings.
- From there choose Settings and privacy.
- Then hit Account
- And then select Your Twitter data.
- After that select Interests from Twitter.
- At there, you will see all the details that how long you are using the Twitter account and the list of all the interests.
- View all the interests and delete any of them from there.
- To remove any interest simply uncheck the interests by tapping on it.
That’s all, thanks for visiting TechPCApps to Customize & View Interests from Twitter.