SnapChat is the most secure social media platform ever made. But sometimes this more than enough security becomes the source of a headache for the people. On SnapChat you can only share and watch for 24 hours. There is nothing else you can do. Your chat history will get deleted after 24 hours automatically. Your stories, images, videos will not be saved. No download option, no web version, no URLs. If you take a screenshot of someone’s story SnapChat will notify them that you have taken the screenshot. Using a screen recorder app still, this thing will be revealed for the other persons. So people criticize this so-called security and privacy. They want entertainment with security, not security with more security. Finally, they leave and delete SnapChat Account.
How to Delete SnapChat Account:
Most of the people don’t know how to delete SnapChat Account permanently. It’s a basic feature of any web platform or app. But unlike other social media platforms, the SnapChat interface is pretty complex for the average user who newly joined this app. So we will guide those people how to delete your SnapChat Account forever.
- Copy this link https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/delete_account and paste it on Browser search bar of PC or Mobile phone.
- It will refer you to the log-in page of SnapChat.
- Enter your account credentials username and password.
- Now click on CheckBox, fill the captcha to confirm that you are human.
- Tap on Log-in, type username, and password again.
- Select Delete my account option at bottom.
Now your account will be deactivated to 30 days. Once you Log-In again to your account it will be reactivated. If you don’t want SnapChat anymore. Don’t Log-in it again.
- Go to the page bottom, there will be an option called support under a community section.
- Navigate to the sequence Select My Account & Settings -> Account Information -> Delete Account.
- Now follow the rest of the steps from Method 1.