Samsung Inc. is willing to become the electronic industry giants. That’s why they have started to produce things which a user is unable to compare with the other electronic products. For instance, Samsung smartphones, with the development of phones like Samsung S10 & Note 10, no smartphone user would like to shift to another company device. So here, we are going to discuss another fascinating product only available for Samsung users. Today’s topic is How To Download & Use Samsung Dex For Windows & Mac. Let’s begin our guide by having a short overview of this magnificent facility.
What is Samsung Dex?
In the beginning, Samsung Dex was introduced for users to connect their Galaxy S8 devices with computers. This facility allowed users to connect their mobile devices via docks, which was not really good as it seemed to be. But with the increment in the development of Galaxy devices, the company decided to allow users to connect smart devices via USB Type-C cable to HDMI. That was a really good aspect if we consider it in the era in which this facility was introduced.
Long story short, Samsung Dex is made for users to use their smartphone as a computer. If they are still using an HDMI cable, then they can also connect with TV or monitors as well. This could help them a lot because it would allow them to fully enjoy their desired media files or presentations on a big screen.
Downloading Samsung Dex For Windows & Mac
If you are willing to download Samsung Dex For Windows & Mac, do follow the convenient steps drafted below:
- Visit the official Samsung dex website to download it according to your operating system. (Link)
- After downloading the file, open it start installing it.
- At the end of the installation, check the add shortcut to the desktop and then click once on the finish button.
- Connect your smartphone to PC via USB cable.
- Samsung Dex will detect your device in approx 20 to 30 seconds and will launch the facility on it.
Using Samsung Dex For Windows & Mac OS
Finding difficulty in using Samsung Dex For Windows & Mac? Follow the steps provided below:
- Like I told you earlier, you need to connect your HDMI USB cable with a PC to start using Samsung Dex. But if you own a Note 10 or Note 10+ device, then there is no need for you to get an extra HDMI conversion cable to get the job done. Because these mobile devices work great with the cable that’s already available inside the box( the charging cable).
- Now according to your smartphone, attempt to connect a device via USB cable.
- Your smartphone screen will start to appear on the connected device, unlock your phone and tap once on the Ok button that’s appearing inside your smartphone’s interface.
- There you go, now you can fully enjoy your smartphone interface on a large screen.
Final Words: Here comes an end to our guide of How To Download & Use Samsung Dex For Windows & Mac. In case you feel stuck in performing any above-provided task, feel free to ask for help via comments box available below. Keep visiting TechPCApps for further guides and we recommend you share our articles on social media as well. Thanks.