BOTIM helps users connect to their loved ones conveniently. It comes with simple design messenger app which is accessed by the users who hate complications. Because with it, consumers can easily perform different tasks in order to communicate with others. It’s really simple to share their location status by turning their GPS on and telling the app to share it with the selected users.
This is an app which is used to send voice, text and video messages. In order to connect with more users, you can choose to enter the messenger groups or just make one by yourself. A single group is allowed to have more than five hundred users. So now it’s all about a user’s preference if he/she wishes to have fun with only the ones he/she knows personally or wants to make new friends with the help of this awesome app.
In some of the regions, voice and video calls are banned because of geographical restrictions. But with BOTIM, another story is to be told. Consumers can now easily make an enormous amount of free voice and video calls to their desired ones. Make video calls, connect to others, see them through video calls and wish them good luck in every step of their life.
However, for the users in UAE, they need to subscribe for a pro version of the app. Because the countries in this region always charge for video and voice calls. Nonetheless, if the users from that particular region want to have a free connection, they can try to access all of the features of the app by first connecting their device with a VPN. Lots of VPN apps are introduced in the tech market, users just need to pick up the right one for themselves.
How To Install BOTIM for PC Using NoxPlayer & BlueStacks
Providing our viewers with the tutorial on How To Install BOTIM for PC Using NoxPlayer & BlueStacks. There is no official version of BOTIM introduced for PC. So in order to keep things working smoothly, users must get an Android emulator first. In this tutorial, we will talk about the two of the most famous emulators, NoxPlayer & BlueStacks. Head below to start the guide:
How To Install BOTIM for PC Using NoxPlayer
- Install NoxPlayer on PC/Laptop.
- From its homepage, open Google folder and choose to click once on the Play Store icon.
- Once opened, type BOTIM in the search bar of Play Store.
- Click on your desired search result or just hit enter.
- Hit the install button.
- Accept the installation.
- Once installed, the icon of BOTIM will start to appear on the homepage of NoxPlayer.
How To Install BOTIM for PC Using BlueStacks
- Enter BOTIM in the search bar of Play Store and choose to select your desired app.
- Click on the Install button.
- Read the policies carefully and if satisfied, hit the accept button.
- After installation, the icon of BOTIM will start to appear on the homepage of BlueStacks and on the desktop of your PC/Laptop as well.
In The End
That’s all for How To Install BOTIM for PC Using NoxPlayer & BlueStacks. Feel free to feedback in the comments box below and do not forget to share our tips/tricks with your friends through social media. Thanks.