HTTP Injector Lite comes up with a compatible Proxy/SSH/VPN interface for both slower and faster devices. Users who hate to have complications can now access this app to surf the internet privately and securely. In order to keep things go smoothly, users can choose to start using the services of this app through the default DNS address. Well, an individual is also provided with the privilege to set up his own DNS address but its made for the experts. So if you do not know how to get it, try not to mess with it or else you may end up in chaos.
However, this app works best for users who are conscious about their privacy on the internet. They can easily hide from the approach of government agents and internet service providers. Also, no hacker or cybercriminals will be allowed to discover their internet activities. So the consumer of HTTP Injector Lite gets to easily explore the whole world on the internet without being monitored by any of the third party internet service providers or cyber agencies.
Though, this app comes with SSH tunnel and HTTP proxies. The tunnel helps users to have their own pathway to surf the internet through the servers provided by the app. As for the proxies, they are used to access the websites and social media portals which are blocked because of the geographical restrictions. So by turning on both the tunnel and proxy servers, users get to become the boss of their internet connection. No boundaries but only the walls to protect themselves from the approach of hunters on the internet. Although, every internet user has its own right to surf the internet anonymously and also with whole freedom.
How To Install HTTP Injector Lite for PC Using NoxPlayer & BlueStacks
Now, let us move on to the part on How To Install HTTP Injector Lite for PC Using NoxPlayer & BlueStacks. As you know this app is introduced to be accessed through smartphones only, so there is no official version of this app available for PC/Laptop. Not to worry, in order to keep things working as your desire, you must install an Android emulator on PC/Laptop. We will talk about the two of the most famous emulators, NoxPlayer & BlueStacks. Head below to start the tutorial:
How To Install HTTP Injector Lite for PC Using NoxPlayer
- Download and Install NoxPlayer on PC/Laptop.
- When Installed, open it and see the tutorial in order to understand its working phenomenon.
- Once the homepage starts to appear, click once on the Google folder and hit the Play Store icon.
- Now, type HTTP Injector Lite in the search bar of Play Store and hit enter.
- Click on the Install button.
- Hit Accept button.
- After a while, the icon of HTTP Injector Lite will start to appear on the homepage of NoxPlayer.
How To Install HTTP Injector Lite for PC Using BlueStacks
- Click once on the given button in order to download and install BlueStacks on PC.
- Once installed, open it and then provide it with your Gmail ID which you have entered in your Android device.
- Open Play Store from the homepage of BlueStacks.
- Search for HTTP Injector Lite in the Play Store.
- Hit Install button.
- No need for further actions, Installation will start eventually.
- After installation, you can access HTTP Injector Lite from the desktop of your PC or from the homepage of BlueStacks.
If you have a slower device and wish to access all the features of the app, try to stick to NoxPlayer. Because BlueStacks requires more RAM and memory graphics card. Though, that’s all for How To Install HTTP Injector Lite for PC Using NoxPlayer & BlueStacks. Do not forget to feedback in the comments box below and to share our posts through social media portals. Thanks.