No doubt, rooting an Android device provides facilities which one cannot even dream of. Also, it has become a piece of cake to root your device, there are plenty of one-click root apps available in the market. But where you have so many facilities, there are some drawbacks to follow you around. Like you have to use Android without Google services, your device is at risk 24/7 and obviously, you can enjoy the stock firmware. So here I will introduce an Ultimate Guide on How To Unroot Any Android Device. There will be no complications following you while performing any of the provided tasks.
How To Unroot Any Android Device
There are apps like Freedom APK & Dolby Atmos, which makes it worth a while for a user to root his device. It’s because such apps are not officially available in the market but they do provide you with services like no other genre apps. But there is a tiny bitty chance that rooting a device can harm your device in a bad way. So if you are one of such users who are using a rooted device but want to unroot it, follow my guide on How To Unroot Any Android Device.
Method 1 – Unrooting Any Android Device Using Third Party Apps
If you are willing to find a best and the most convenient way to unroot your device without knowing the stock firmware details, your best choice should of acquiring the services of third-party apps. Such applications are delivered for both rooting and unrooting an Android device. So if you are not happy with the services provided, you can always step back and reverse the process by yourself. Here are some of the best one-click unrooting apps for Android.
This application is known to be the best for users who want to unroot their Android device. Users are allowed to either root or unroot their device with a single click. Though, you have to connect your device with the pc and install the software on both of your devices (smartphone & PC). Head below to know how to work with this fascinating app:
- To start, you need to download & install KingoRoot from its official website. You need to make sure that you download the Android version because there are lots of other firmware versions available as well. After you are done in installing the programs, connect your Android device with your computer via USB cable.
- Afterward, the software will start to recognize your device and will provide you with two different options. The provided options will be like Remove Root or Root Again.
- Obviously, select the option Remove Root and let the application process in peace. In a couple of minutes, you will get a notification, saying “Remove Root Succeed“.
SuperSU is the most favorable rooting & unrooting application which is officially available on Google Play Store. This app is known to be the famous one among users who wants to root their device. A great part of the deal is that it’s one of the apps on Google play store which has more than a hundred million installs. My point being here is that, if I ever wanted to root or unroot my device, I would definitely stick with this application.
- After installing and launching SuperSU, you need to open the Settings of the app.
- Here, navigate to Cleanup menu and select Full Unroot.
- Give app permissions by tapping once on the Continue button.
- Depending on your device performance, the process will be completed in a couple of seconds.
360 Super Root
It’s a little hard to unroot an Android device through 360 Super Root. Because it comes with a Chinese interface, which is not understandable by every user. But once you are guided properly, you will be able to understand, how easy it is to root any Android device with the help of this app.
- Open the app and tap once on the three-dotted icon available at the top-right corner of the app.
- Select the second option to start the process.
- Now select the Chinese format option which ends with Root.
- A dialogue box will appear, you need to select the left option which will be in the white box.
- That’s it, your device is unrooted, Cheer up!
Method 2 – Unrooting Samsung Devices
Samsung has started to won the heart of many, because it has the most number of features, one can find in a cellular device. Similarly, it has an official flash tool known as Odin. This software works best for Samsung users and yet there is no complain in using its services. The problem is that you must try not to mess around with your device when it is performing the rooting or unrooting process. Because if the processing collapse with each other, it may get really frustrating for you to fix your device. However, this defect can also be solved by again executing the same operation.
- First of all, you need to download the USB drivers and Odin versions on your computer.
- Now install the Odin version and USB drivers, which you just downloaded. (you may have to unzip the downloaded file before installing it)
- Powe off your mobile and connect it with your PC through USB cable.
- Enter the download mode of your Samsung device (press volume down + home + power button together).
- Open Odin software on your computer. Under the Files Download section, click once on PDA and upload the Odin downloaded file.
- Select Auto Reboot box and unselect every other choice you have got there.
- Hit the Start button and let the software process in peace.
- In about 10 to 15 minutes, the unrooting process will be completed.
Now that you have successfully unrooted your Samsung device, it’s better for you to perform the process of Hard reset. This will enable you to access all the pretty features of stock firmware of your Andriod device.
- Siri For Android – Best Free Siri Alternatives
- Best Free Devil Joker HD Wallpapers 4K
- Microsoft – Windows Logo Key Shortcuts
- Top 5 Galaxy S10 & S10 Plus Wallpaper Apps
- Tricks To Extend Battery Life on Galaxy S10 & S10 Plus
Start Unrooting Android!
Here comes an end to our guide on How To Unroot Any Android Device. Hopefully, all of our provided methods were useful for you. If you find any sort of inconvenience in performing any of the provided methods, feel free to feedback through the comments box provided below. We recommend that you share our posts on social media so others can also benefit from it. Stay tuned to TechPCApps for future guides. Thanks.