Internet browsers are the only source to surf the internet. As there are many of them in the market, the most popular are the Google Chrome, Firefox & Microsoft Edge. As a matter of fact, most internet users acquire the services of Google Chrome. As there are many alternatives to the Chrome browser. Many of the users are starting to like other famous browsers. But there are tons of internet users who face difficulty in transferring their saved bookmarks from one internet browser to another. That’s why today we are going to discuss How to Import Chrome Bookmarks In Firefox & Microsoft Edge. Its a simple and easy task, you can perform it yourself by following the provided guide below:
- 1 How To Import Chrome Bookmarks Into Firefox & Microsft Edge
How To Import Chrome Bookmarks Into Firefox & Microsft Edge
There are tons of internet users who wish to Import Chrome Bookmarks into other famous and fast browsers, like Firefox & Microsoft Edge. Users who know how to perform it, they know its a very easy task and it can be performed conveniently. Though, for users who do not know how to gain this facility, follow the guide provided below:
Import Chrome Bookmarks Into Firefox
Firstly, we are going to talk about how to import Chrome Bookmarks Into Firefox. Its because if a user imports a Chrome HTML file directly into Microsoft Edge, he is going to face difficulty while his browser will start to keep crashing while accessing the Chrome Bookmarks. So to remove such a problem, first import Chrome Bookmarks into Firefox and then from Firefox import them right into Microsoft Edge.
Export Chrome Bookmarks
- Press Ctrl+Shift+O to open Chrome Bookmarks.
- Head to the three-dotted menu button and click on Export Bookmarks.
- Select the destination where you wish to save the HTML file.
Import Chrome Bookmarks in Firefox
- Launch the Firefox Browser.
- Open the Chrome Bookmark file with Firefox browser.
- This is the easiest way to access Chrome Bookmarks in Firefox.
Import Chrome Bookmarks in Microsoft Edge
As told before, if you are willing to transfer Google Bookmarks in Microsft Edge without any trouble. Then you must first export the imported Chrome Bookmarks from Firefox and then export the Firefox bookmarks HTML file in Microsoft Edge.
Export Firefox Bookmarks
- Access Chrome Bookmarks file in Firefox.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+B to open Show all bookmarks menu.
- Head to Import & backup menu and select Export Bookmarks to HTML.
- Save the Firefox bookmarks file where you want to.
Import FireFox/ Chrome Bookmarks in Microsoft Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and head to its Settings.
- Select Import from another browser.
- Hit Import from file.
- Upload the Bookmarks file which you just downloaded from Firefox.
- Go to the Favorites menu to see Chrome Bookmarks in Microsoft Edge.
That’s all for How To Import Chrome Bookmarks In Firefox & Microsoft Edge. Hopefully, now Microsoft Edge will not crash while your access Chrome Bookmarks on it. Stay tuned for similar guides and do not forget to feedback in the comments box below. Thanks.