Feeling bored by the online content available on your local IP? Want to live stream content which is blocked on your local network? If yes, then you can use Kodi Repositories. Such services will help you access the media content which is unavailable in your country or region. Even though, if you are willing to stay private & secure, you can hide your online identity via VPN (Virtual Private Network). Likewise, in this guide, I will tell you how to Install Kodi Repositories on any device.
What Is A Kodi Repository?
Kodi Repository is a service which provides access to blocked movies & tv shows. This service is really helpful for users who travel a lot, but always want to live stream their favorite channels. Though, a repository is just like a store, it will help you install Kodi add-ons more conveniently. The add-ons are the best source for you to access your desired stuff while being online. So without such services, Kodi users cannot install any Kodi add-ons. Likely, there are plenty of default repositories available for users, but they come limited, which most of the users do not find useful for them. Once you get to know how to access such services, believe me, you will never want to test any other live streaming apps out in the market.
Installing A Kodi Repository
It’s really so simple to install a Kodi repository. Users are required to follow the steps provided below to learn how it’s done:
- In Kodi’s main interface, open system menu.
- Now head to File Manager and access add source.
- A dialogue box will start to appear, in the upper text box, paste your desired repository link. Also, you can set its name, only if you want to. After you are done, click once on the Ok button.
- Again from the home interface of Kodi, go to Add-ons menu and open the Add-on browser.
- Once there, select Install for Zip file and let then choose the Kodi repository which you installed recently.
- For installing Add-ons, choose the option of install from the repository. Now, you will be able to select the repositories which as per your demands.
- Siri For Android – Best Free Siri Alternatives
- Microsoft – Windows Logo Key Shortcuts
- Best Free Devil Joker HD Wallpapers 4K
Here comes an end to our guide to Install Kodi Repositories on any device. Feel free to ask for suggestions according to our subject here. Do share our posts on social media and please keep following TechPCApps for future guides. Thanks.