Back in the days when people love to stick with the stock launchers. It happened because Android users didn’t have much of a choice. But now because of a huge tech market, now users can customize their device as they desire. What I find most intriguing is the increment of variety in Android launchers. Such applications are delivered for users who do not seem happy with the stock interface of their Android device. So for OnePlus fans, today we are going to discuss a way to Install OnePlus Launcher on Android. It’s obvious that you will have to first get OnePlus Launcher APK on Android. After that, it will become a piece of cake for you to install it.
What is OnePlus Launcher?
OnePlus Launcher is getting famous day by day. The reason for its popularity is the Oxygen OS which makes the look of your Android device very impressive. Also, the interface of your device becomes attractive and you get to perform any desired operations with a hassle. Many among us, change their mobile devices. Users who like to stick with the same interface as OnePlus have, they can access OnePlus Launcher on any Android device. Likewise, this Launcher application is easy to access. There is no need for a user to root his device for this particular cause.
No doubt you can get the same OnePlus interface on your Android device via OnePlus Launcher. There are plenty of customization options available for you. After you have installed the application on your device, a number of appearance options will be available at the doorstep of your device. Do as you wish or as you find such options helpful to you.
How Do I Enable Google Feed on OnePlus 6?
You will be amazed to hear that if you Install OnePlus Launcher on your device, you also get to enable Google feed. Once you have successfully activated Launcher, turn it on by following a number of convenient steps.
- Open the disk manager app.
- Swipe the left edge to access left menu.
- Navigate to modules and here tap on the + icon.
- Now you will be able to enable Google feed.
Full Guide: Top 5 Galaxy S10 & S10 Plus Wallpaper Apps
OnePlus Launcher APK – Details
|Requirements||Android 9.0 and later|
How To Install OnePlus Launcher on Android Without Root
- First of all, download a OnePlus Launcher APK file, from the above-provided buttons.
- After downloading, to install application you need to enable installation from unknown sources.
- Your device will ask you to allow such permissions immediately. If not, head to the settings of your device and under security section, you can enable it by custom.
- After that OnePlus Launcher will start to install instantly.
- It will take a couple of seconds to install the app depending on the performance level on your device.
- Once OnePlus Launcher is successfully installed, you will be able to access all of its features on your Android device.
- Now open it and set this amazing launcher app as your default launcher.
OnePlus, Making Things Simple!
There you go, you have successfully installed OnePlus Launcher APK on Android. Install it with the help of provided steps so you never get stuck in getting the most out of your device. In case you feel stuck in performing any task according to our subject here, feel free to ask with the help of comments box provided below. Stay tuned to TechPCApps for further Guides. Thanks.