Tubi Tv is one of the most famous platforms to live stream movies & Tv shows. It’s famous because it is available for all the major platforms. But if you are a Kodi user, then you will have to install its addon because without it, you will not be able to use any of its services. Before you take a single step, consider hiding your online identity. Because if your connection is being monitored, you may get blocked from using such a fascinating service. That’s why we are going to discuss How To Install Tubi TV Kodi Addon in 2020. So let’s start our guide by having a short introduction to Tubi Tv services.
What is Tubi Tv?
Tubi Tv is one of the best alternatives to the live streaming giant Netflix. It is known to be famous because it does ask you to spend money to access any of its services. Also, the online portal is available, which lets users watch movies & Tv shows without paying a penny. Because it is free, users can access different genre media files and even download them to watch offline. Just like Showbox, users can easily search for their desired media file by entering the key-words inside the search bar. When done, they are provided with the most appropriate search results. Open a file, select the video resolution and start watching it without falling into a trap. Long story short, it’s a must-have Kodi addon.
Installing Install Tubi TV Kodi Addon
Now that you are about to Install Tubi TV Kodi Addon. You need to follow some easy steps because without performing the exact step, you will not be able to achieve your goal here. But let me tell you that, if you have installed a Kodi repository before, performing the following will be just like a walk in the park for you.
- In the side menu bar, click once on the settings button.
- Open file manager and navigate to the Add source tab.
- Inside the addon box, click on None.
- Now it will ask you to enter a path, type http://addons.kodibg.org and press enter.
- Set the name as BG.
- When done, hit the Ok button.
- Step back to the main interface of Kodi and open Add-ons.
- Open Package installer from the left menu section.
- Hit Install from Zip file and select BG.
- Navigate to file repo.bg.plugins.zip and wait until it installs properly.
- When you are notified of the successful installation, you need to select Install from the repository.
- Select BG add-ons and after that, Video add-ons.
- Swipe down and click on Tubi Tv and then install it inside Kodi.
- At last, you will be able to use Tubi TV Kodi Addon.
Final Words: Here comes an end to our guide on How To Install Tubi TV Kodi Addon. We need to remind you that, we are not Kodi sellers and we are not responsible for the copyright issues. So if you are trying to use an add-on, do first connect with a VPN. Keep visiting TechPCApps for future Kodi guides. Thanks.