V380s is a tool made to help users connect to their cloud cameras with their smartphones. It helps them to watch the live footage of network cameras directly from their device. All this app requires is an internet connection and some simple registration steps. No need to worry because this app does not ask for a single penny, all of the registration process is free. In order to make an account in the app, users need to enter their active email ID and passcode. After when they are registered, they can choose to enter the IPs of their cloud cameras in order to start watching their live feed.
This app comes in handy for the users who always stay worried about their security. Also, the ones who are so conscious of their privacy and do not wish to have services of any sort of third-party security providers. Well, with this app, users just need to install the necessary devices on their desired places and then access the app in order to task all the precautionary steps by themselves.
Lots of amazing features are developed inside V380s. Consumers can easily access their digital recorders through the app. Like NVRs and DVRs, all of the installed videos can be accessed through the app. In order to get the videos from them, just choose to search for them by entering the right date&time. Furthermore, a feature of Pan-Tilt-Zoom allows an individual to take full control over their network cameras. With this feature, consumers are provided with a joystick inside the app so that they can easily perform their desired operations conveniently. Nonetheless, videos from the live feed are automatically stored in the cloud servers. Making it possible for the users to never have a loss of their private surveillance videos.
Also Visit: GBWhatsapp Apk Latest Version for Android
How To Install V380s for PC Using NoxPlayer & BlueStacks
Moving on to the part on How To Install V380s for PC Using NoxPlayer & BlueStacks. As told above in the article that V380s is a smartphone app so there is no official way to get it for PC/Laptop. In order to get the job done, users first need to install an emulator on their device. In this guide, we will talk about the two famous emulators of the current era. NoxPlayer & BlueStacks. Head below to start the guide:
How To Install V380s for PC Using NoxPlayer
- Access the portal in order to download and install NoxPlayer.
- When installed, open it.
- Properly see the tutorial while the emulator starts.
- When you see the home screen of NoxPlayer, click once on Google folder.
- Here hit the Play Store button.
- Now, enter your Gmail ID.
- Type V380s in the search bar of Play Store and hit the enter button.
- Click on the install button.
- Read the Policies & conditions and if you agree as well, hit the Accept button.
- After a while, the icon of V380s will start to appear on the homepage of NoxPlayer.
How To Install V380s for PC Using BlueStacks
- Download and Install BlueStacks on PC/Laptop by clicking on the given button.
- Once installed, provide the emulator with your Gmail ID.
- Open Play Store from the homepage of BlueStacks.
- Enter V380s in the search bar of Play Store and click on your desired result.
- Click once on the Install button.
- After that, the installation will start frequently.
- When installed, the icon of V380s will start to appear on the homepage of BlueStacks and as well as on your PC’s desktop.
Thanks for your time spent on How To Install V380s for PC Using NoxPlayer & BlueStacks. If a user has a slower device and RAM then NoxPlayer will be the right choice for you. Well, stay tuned for similar articles and do not forget to feedback in the comments box below.