The first generation iPod nano was introduced in the month of September in 2005. At first, a lower storage capacity was introduced for the users but now as the 7th generation is produced in the market, a huge storage capacity in introduced for its consumers. With an enormous amount of storage volume, there also comes a huge amount of problems for the users to access it properly.
Today, we are going to discuss about How To Load Songs in iPod nano. We will try to provide a convenient way to get the job done. Still, we need your full attention while reading our tutorial. Because if you avoid a single step, it may become impossible for you to perform your desired operation. Let’s start:
How To Load Songs in iPod nano
It is really simple and easy to know about How To Load Songs in iPod nano. Users just need to understand the simple phenomenon of synchronizing. It’s a convenient process which allows users to transfer their data from one device to another. According to our subject, we are going to perform our operation through such phenomenon. So our first step should be of accessing iTunes portal from our Desktop PC or Mac devices. Once we are able to do that, it will become a piece of cake for us to get the job done. Head below to know the further steps:
- Connect iPod nano with your PC/Laptop with the help of the provided device’s cable.
- Once you connect it, the iTunes portal should start to appear it on the screen of your PC. If not, then you can open it by yourself.
- It’s good if you have set up your iPod nano device on iTunes. If not then the portal will help you set it up, just follow the right guides provided to you on the homepage of iTunes.
- When your device is fully authorized with the portal, you will start to see the homepage of iTunes. You just need to click on the iPod icon in order to get its management options from your PC.
- Now, access the sidebar placed at the left side of your screen and click once on Music.
- You need to click on the sync music box in order to enable it. A number of options will be provided to you after that, like either you just wish to sync the entire music library or just some favorite playlists depending on the storage capacity of your iPod nano.
- When you are done in making the right choices, you must click on the Apply button in order to save your newly perform operations.
The last step you need to do is to safely remove your iPod nano by hitting the eject button placed beside the iPod nano logo. Now, every time when your same device with your PC or Macbook. iTunes will automatically sync all of your music into your device except you change its settings.
More From Us: 8 TOP-RATED PASSWORD MANAGER APPS FOR IPHONE
How To Manually Load Songs in iPod nano
If you do not like the process of synchronizing and wish to load individual songs of your own choice. There is an easy way for you to get the job done. To perform this particular task, head below:
- Open Summary menu and choose to enable Manually manage music and videos.
- Now, hit the Done button.
- Like before, connect your iPod nano with PC or Macbook.
- In iTunes, access the Music menu.
- Select any of your desired songs and then drag it to the sidebar at the iPod logo.
- Once done, perform the operation to safely remove your device from PC/Laptop.
How To Load Stuff in iPod nano – rather than music
Just like you synchronized your favorite music files to iPod nano. You can also transfer some of your desirable stuff to your iPod nano by performing a convenient step. This process will allow you to sync movies, TV shows and some of other media stuff from one device to another. However, you are still going to access the iTunes portal to perform this individual task. Remember when you accessed the Music menu, there also was a number of different options like TV shows, Podcasts etc. You just need to click on the right option according to your decisions. After that, a new window will open and you can choose to sync whatever you want to your iPod nano device.
In The End
See how easy it was to learn about How To Load Songs in iPod nano. Feel free to feedback in the comments box below and do not forget to share our amazing articles with your friends on social media. Thanks.