Whatsapp has known to be the most favorable messenger app ever introduced on Android. The reason behind the success of Whatsapp is its free features and it does not come with frustrating online ads. Still, many of the users do not know most of the Whatsapp tricks. For instance, there is a way of staying online 24/7 on WhatsApp, even when you are not using it. Many of the users think that it is impossible, but yet we have come up with an easy way to Make WhatsApp Always Online On Android.
Let me tell you that there is a simple trick to show WhatsApp status always online. But this task requires the installation of an app known as GBWhatsapp. Such an app is delivered in the market to let users gain services which official app does not consist of. However, the installation of GBWhatsapp is very easy, just like you install an Android app through an APK file.
Full Guide: How To Use Whatsapp on Computer
There are a number of things which you need to take care of before you turn-on Make WhatsApp Always Online service. The first you need to worry about is to have your device connected with the internet. Because if your device is not connected with the internet, you will be unable to install GBWhatsapp on Android. Also, the service will not be enabled if your device is not connected with mobile data or WiFi. The last and the most essential tool is your Android device, obviously, no body’s that much dumb. Though, download GBWhatsapp from the button given below.
How To Make WhatsApp Always Online On Android – Even When Offline
Now, you know the requirements to Make WhatsApp Always Online On Android – Even When Offline. Also, I hope you have downloaded GBWhstapp APK on your Android device. For further steps, follow the guide provided below:
- Firstly, uninstall the official Whatsapp installed in your Android device. It’s because both of the Whatsapp messengers cannot work at the same time.
- Now, install the GBWhatsapp APK file which you just downloaded.
- After successful installation of GBWhatsApp, open it.
- Enter your mobile number to get the verification code.
- Set up your profile as you want it to be.
- When you see the home interface of GBWhatsapp, tap on the hamburger icon and navigate to GB settings.
- Go To “Other MODs” and here, enable “Always Online” feature.
- Allow GBWhatsapp to restart the app and you are done.
That is all, enjoy.