Youtube is known to be the most famous portal to live stream videos. As a matter of fact, not millions but billions of users come visit Youtube on a daily purpose. With a humongous amount of daily visitors, Google has introduced tons of crazy features which allows them to Modify Youtube for A Better User Experience. There are a number of customizations which an individual can perform in order to make his experience with Youtube more intrusting and flawless. So without any further delay, let’s get to the main point.
- 1 How To Modify Youtube for A Better User Experience
- 1.1 Remove Videos Which Does not Intrust You
- 1.2 Clear Youtube Search History
- 1.3 Create a Favorite Youtube Videos Playlist
- 1.4 Add Youtube Videos to Another Playlist
- 2 Youtube – Tips & Tricks
How To Modify Youtube for A Better User Experience
It’s obvious that every Youtube viewer comes from his own perspective. Not all of them comes with a similar goal. That’s why we have come up with a convenient guide for our viewers to help them get the best of the best from Youtube. Let’s Start!
Remove Videos Which Does not Intrust You
Unfortunately, Youtube recommends tons of videos which you may not feel intrusted in. As there are millions of Youtube videos which are recommended on its homepage. Still, there are some users who find such video very irritating while they are in search of their desirable stuff. So we will provide you with an easy way to get rid of such videos.
- Visit Youtube.com homepage.
- See for videos which do not intrust you, scroll down if you have to.
- When you find one, click on the three-dotted menu and select Not intrusted button.
- Now, you will not be bothered with such videos which you do not wish to visit.
If you are using a Youtube, you may get similar recommendations. Because once you have entered your Gmail account on Youtube, your data starts to synchronize from one device to another. Though, a user can get similar goals by performing convenient steps. To do so, open the Youtube app and see for what videos you wish to remove from recommendation section. Once you find them, hit the three dotted menu button and make a selection of Not intrusted.
Clear Youtube Search History
It’s obvious that a user watches different sort of videos on Youtube. Not all of them are informative and a user may not want to share them with others. Like some videos are vulgar and you may not want to let your toddlers watch such kind of online stuff. As such feature works well in trust of parents and also for the elders of a house. Because it’s a Youtubers freedom as he wishes to watch whatever he wants to.
- Click on the search bar and a number of recent search results will start to appear.
- Click individually on the remove button to not see it again as your search result.
Through Youtube App
- Open Youtube app and tab on the search bar.
- When your recent search items start to appear, tap on hold on the search item which you wish to remove.
- A dialogue will start to appear, make a choice as you wish to remove it or not.
Create a Favorite Youtube Videos Playlist
Users who do not wish to lose their favorite videos in the ocean of Youtube. They can decide to add them in their playlist conveniently. But such a feature comes handy for Youtubers who like to watch video songs from time to time. As we are about to tell you how to create a favorite Youtube videos playlist. Though, the same process needs the attention of a Youtuber to perform this particular task. The only difference is of opening the liked playlist after you have drafted one.
- Open Youtube Website and access your favorite video.
- While playing, see for a thumbs-up icon, hit it and you are on the go.
When a user has liked a number of videos, they are directly synchronized in his Liked Playlist. To open it from Computer, you will have to click on the three vertical lined menu button and select the Liked Videos section.
From Android & iOS
- Access Youtube and open your favorite video which you want to have forever.
- Tap once on the thumbs-up button to add it to Liked Videos Playlist.
In order to open Liked Videos Playlist, a user has to go to Youtube app’s library section. Once there, open the liked video playlist and watch his desired videos conveniently.
Add Youtube Videos to Another Playlist
As a matter of fact, different users like different sort of videos. Not all of the videos can be added to the same playlist. Like there are different category Youtube playlists available as well. Some contain sports videos and some are educational. If a user is willing to get a playlist of his favorite songs, why would he want to have educational or sports videos bother him? So in order to avoid such frustrating situations, you can make a number of Youtube playlists as you prefer to.
- Visit Youtube.com and open a video which you want to add in Watch Later playlist.
- While playing a video, scroll down a little and click on the + button.
- Select Watch Later and this video will be added to Watch Later playlist.
- Another way to perform this particular task is by taking your cursor on your desired video before you play it. Click on the analog watch button and it’s done.
A Youtuber can also create a new playlist of his own choice. But if you are willing to just make one, then Watch Later playlist works best for you. Though, you can access the newly created Youtube Playlist by navigating to the three vertical lined menu.
Though Mobile Devices
- From the homepage of Youtube app, open your desired video.
- Once there, tap on the save button.
- When done, you can change the settings as in which playlist you wish to.
- Save them Watch Later list or create a new playlist of your own choice.
Note: Access your newly created playlists by heading to the Youtube app Library.
Similar Article: Vidmate HD Video Downloader APK for Android – Latest Version
Youtube – Tips & Tricks
That’s all for Modify Youtube for A Better User Experience. You can also say it as Youtube tips & tricks which will help you make your experience with Youtube more amazing and enjoyable. Feel free to feedback in the comments box below and do not forget to share our posts with your friends on social media. Thanks a lot.