Looking for a safer way to flash the Stock firmware of Samsung smart devices? Are you bored by the default UI of your mobile device? If yes, I have drafted a guide to deliver you with the Odin Flash tool that’s gonna take your Android experience to the next level. Yeah! this amazing tool is developed only for Samsung Devices. If you are one of such users, this guide is made for you.
What is Odin Flash Tool?
Odin is a stock firmware flash tool which is made specifically for the Samsung mobile devices. It was delivered for the developers but somehow end-users got their hands on it. So after so much demand and success of this flash tool, Samsung decided to not ban it in the market. As you know rooting an Android device can be harmful, but if you have Odin by your side, there is no such concept harmful left for you.
Things You Need to Know About Odin
Odin is not a rooting app itself but is used for the rooted devices. You can root your device with the help of rootings apps or if you want a one-click solution, you can always get the 360Super Root app as well. This way, users will not be bothered by the stock applications as well. After installing Odin on a Samsung device, users can have immunity either they want an official firmware or a rooted one. As well as, Odin services are not limited to flashing your device. There is a lot more one can discover after installing Odin.
- Odin works well if you want to have a fully optimized Android interface.
- It comes handy to achieve complicated tasks like TWRP.
- Beneficial to extend the battery of your Samsung Galaxy Device.
Odin Free Download – All Versions
Here I have provided a list of Odin Flash tool all versions. It is recommended that users should get the right Odin version according to the firmware installed in their Samsung Galaxy Device. Else, if you have a fast smart device, I would recommend you download Odin v3.13.1.
|Odin (All Versions)|
|Odin3_v3.09.zip||KitKat/ JellyBean Firmware|
|Odin3_v1.85.zip||Ice Cream Sandwich & Gingerbread Firmware|
|PrinceComsyModifiedODIN.zip||For Latest Android Devices|
Just Getting Started
Before we lead you to the part on how to download & install Odin on PC. You need to make sure that you have the right tools and ready to install Odin on a computer. Because without such things, it will be impossible for you to succeed. Let’s get to the main part.
- Odin only works with Windows OS, make sure you have a PC with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10.
- Download & install Samsung USB Driver, v184.108.40.206 or v220.127.116.11.
- A USB Cable.
- Samsung Galaxy Device.
- Internet Connection.
- Get the default firmware from Samsung-updates or SamMobile.
How To Install Odin Flash Tool On a Computer
- Get the Odin version according to your Galaxy device.
- As all the provided versions are in .zip extension, then first you need to do is extract them via an archive tool.
- Open the extracted folder of the Odin Flash Tool and execute the .exe file from it.
- Now Odin will launch on your computer.
- Connect your Galaxy device via USB cable with your Computer.
- Its time you select the files which you like to flash from the stock firmware.
- That’s it, enjoy it.
Odin Works Well!
Here comes an end to our article on Odin Free Download – All Versions. Let me remind you that, you should not mess with your device while Odin is under process. Because if something goes wrong, it will be frustrating for you to start things from zero. Though, feel free to ask for suggestions via the comments box. Do share our helpful guides with others via social media and stay tuned to TechPCApps for further guides. Thanks.