Apple Watch is something we use as a compatible device to reduce our effort and time. Some people like to listen to their favorite music while they are on go. So for a better experience, users like to use Bluetooth headphones. For that, they have to connect their Bluetooth headphones with their Apple watch. Because of the complicated iOS, users are not being able to do their desired tasks. So today we will help you How To Pair Apple Watch With Bluetooth Headphones & iPhone. As you see, these are the two individual problems, which we will show you how to solve.
- How to Pair Apple Watch With Bluetooth Headphones.
- How to Pair Apple Watch With iPhone.
- 1 How to Pair Apple Watch With Bluetooth Headphones
- 2 How to Pair Apple Watch With iPhone
How to Pair Apple Watch With Bluetooth Headphones
First, let us discuss How To Pair Apple Watch With Bluetooth Headphones. To solve this particular problem, you will have to go overcome two main steps.
Headphones Supported By Your Apple Watch
People find it very irritating when they are not being able to connect their headphones with their Apple Watch. Sometimes it happens because users do not know what kind of headphones their Apple Watch supports. So for pre-4.0 Bluetooth headphones, you cannot rely on them, sometimes they work good enough and sometimes they won’t even connect. For a better experience, it will be good for you to have Apple’s W-series chip or 4.0 Bluetooth headphones.
Pair Watch With Bluetooth Headphones
- Set your Headphones in the Bluetooth or W-series pairing mode.
- Tab the Digital Crown in order to go to Apple Watch’s home screen.
- Hit the settings button
- Press Bluetooth.
- A list of available Bluetooth devices will appear.
- Choose the one with whom you want to connect.
After connection, you will see your connection status as Paired. Now, you will be able to have an option named with your connected device. You can open it for further alterations.
How to Pair Apple Watch With iPhone
There comes a time, when people are not being able to connect their iPhone with their Apple Watch. Its really simple but still this problem comes to some of the iPhone users. So without any delay, let us get to the part of How to Pair Apple Watch With iPhone. For that, you must follow the two main steps.
- See at the top of your Apple Watch, what sign is appearing.
- Is it a red cross or a green iPhone sign.
- Red cross means that it is not connected
- The green iPhone sign means there are no connection problems.
- Users may also need to check the connection status in the Bluetooth menu section.
Connect Apple Watch & iPhone Again
- Put your iPhone and paired Apple watch close enough so they can connect properly.
- See if the Airplane mode is turned off on your iPhone and paired Apple watch.
- If it is turned on then shut it off.
- Now, reset both of your devices.
Unpair & Pair Your devices Again
Still facing problems? First, unpair them and then pair them again.
- Tap on the “Apple Watch app“.
- Hit on “My Watch“.
- There you will see your watch’s device name.
- Hit the “i” button beside it.
- You will see an “Unpair” tab, hit it and confirm it.
For Apple Watch
- Go to “Settings“.
- Hit “General“.
- Tap “Reset”.
- Hit “Erase All Content and Settings”.
Now, it will be better for you to turn both of your devices off for at least 10 seconds and then turn them on again. Hopefully, when you turn both of them on. You can connect them properly.
That’s it for How To Pair Apple Watch With Bluetooth Headphones & iPhone. Do not forget to feedback in the comment box below. Thanks.