Recording videos on Windows 10 without any software is a task which is needed by many. People wish to record their activities to share them with others. Like an online teacher, he provides his tutorials with the help of his very own activities on his PC/Laptop. But if he/she is providing the online tutorials for free, so there should be a freeway for him to do so.
As for the users who wish to record their activities on their desktop, there is an easy and freeway. But this feature will only work if you have installed Microsoft’s Windows 10 OS on your desktop or Laptop. Well, there is a tool installed by default in this OS. The name of this feature is the Xbox game bar. This feature is made for the gamers in order to record their gameplay. But there no such restriction made for the other users to do so. You can access it with the help of the guide given below:
How To Record Videos On Windows 10 Without Any Software
Moving on How To Record Videos On Windows 10 Without Any Software. You need to follow the step by step guide below:
- Hit the Window button, and from their open the setting menu.
- In the system setting, there will be a search bar
- In the search bar, type “Control How Game Bar Opens And Recognizes Your Game“.
- After you hit the enter button, a new settings window will appear in front of you.
- Here, you need to check the if the toggle for record game clips, screenshots and broadcast using game bar is on.
- At the middle of the settings page, you have an option to set shortcuts for that.
- However, it set by default to Win+Alt+R.
- Now, hit the Game DVR menu, placed right beneath the Game bar menu.
- Here, you will be provided with some advanced settings for your desired operation.
- Most users want to check in/out for the audio recording.
- You can also set the volume for microphone and system operations
- The other main thing is of if you like to record the movement of your mouse cursor.
- Also, here you can set your recording video quality.
- Browse for where to store the screenshots and videos.
- Once you have finalized the steps.
- Your next step should be of opening any application or window.
- To set your OS into a charade that you are playing a game.
- When you have opened an application, press “Win+G” from your keyboard.
- Once a popup appears on your window, check the dialogue “yes this is a game“.
- An Xbox gameplay recording bar will appear on the bottom or top of your screen.
- To start recording, you will have to press “Win+alt+R” from your keyboard.
- If not, then you can also hit the red colored button in order to start recording videos.
- Once you hit it, your screen will start recording videos accordingly to the setting you have made.
That was it for How To Record Videos On Windows 10 Without Any Software. Stay tuned for further tips/tricks. If you face any problem accordingly to the above-provided subject, feel free to feedback in the comments box below. Thanks😊.
You may also like to visit: How To Pair Apple Watch With Bluetooth Headphones & iPhone