If you own a Samsung Note 10 or 10+ device and want to experience all the built-in geeks on your phone, then our guide is drafted for you. Because, we will be discussing Samsung Note 10Modes: Hard Reset, Download Mode, Recovery Mode, USB Debugging, OEM Unlocking and much more. All of the Samsung Note 10 modes are available in our guide, please do imply them to have a brand new experience of your fascinating device.
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- 2 Samsung Note 10 Modes
- 2.1 Samsung Note 10 Recovery Mode
- 2.2 Samsung Note 10 Hard Reset
- 2.3 Samsung Note 10 Factory Reset
- 2.4 Samsung Note 10 Wipe Cache Partition
- 2.5 Samsung Note 10 Download Mode
- 2.6 Samsung Note 10 Safe Mode
- 2.7 Samsung Note 10 Developer Options
- 2.8 Samsung Note 10 USB Debugging
- 2.9 Samsung Note 10 OEM Unlocking
- 2.10 Samsung Note 10 Night Mode
- 2.11 Samsung Note 10 Take ScreenShot
- 2.12 Share this:
- 2.13 Related
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
In the earlier days, Samsung decided to deliver us all with an astonishing and yet the latest Note series smartphone. It is supposed to be a huge development in the field of smartphones because of the intriguing gorilla glass infinity display. There is only a single camera sign on the UI which you can also decide to hide via Note 10 hide camera wallpapers.
Though, for users who don’t know that in a very small time, Dr. Ketan has discovered a way to root Galaxy Note 10 devices. Point made here is that, if you own a device, you must be able to know all of its default processing phenomenons. Because without it, you are just having a piece of smartphone for making calls & text messages. Don’t get me wrong but I am encouraging you to learn all of the Samsung Note 10 modes safely and without a hassle.
Samsung Note 10 Modes
Here I have listed all of the Samsung Note 10/10+ modes to help you become a power user of your device. To be honest, I have drafted steps for Samsung Note 10 Hard Reset, USB Debugging, Recovery Mode, Download Mode, OEM Unlocking and some others as well. So without any further due, let’s get to the Samsung Note 10 & Note 10+ Modes:
Samsung Note 10 Recovery Mode
- Shut down Samsung Note 10 properly.
- Now together, press & hold Power + Volume Up key together for about 10 seconds.
- When you see the Samsung logo on UI, let go of the buttons.
- Here your smartphone will enter the Recovery Mode.
- Multiple options will start to appear, you can use the volume keys as a joystick for navigating up or down.
- Use the Power key to select an option.
- When done, select Reboot to system now and now select the option yes.
- Your system will reboot by saving all the changes you made in the recovery mode.
Samsung Note 10 Hard Reset
- Enter the Recovery Mode in Samsung Note 10.
- Use Volume keys to navigate to Wipe data/factory reset.
- Select the option via Power button.
- Now select yes and let your device complete the process in peace.
- When done, reboot your system and you know, the process is done.
Samsung Note 10 Factory Reset
- Navigate to the setting of Samsung Note 10.
- Go to About Phone tab and locate & select Reset options.
- Tap on Factory data reset option.
- See all the provided details carefully and when done, tap once on the Reset button.
- Enter your Pin/Passcode if you want to proceed.
- Your device will restart and all the saved data will be wiped.
Point to be noted: No need to perform both hard reset & factory reset, because both processes do the same job. However, if you never want to make a mess, the factory reset is safe at all points.
Samsung Note 10 Wipe Cache Partition
- Get Samsung Note 10 into Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume Down key to highlight Wipe Cache Partition.
- Select the option by pressing the Power button.
- Hit the yes option to continue.
Samsung Note 10 Download Mode
- Go To Recovery Mode in Samsung Note 10/10+ device.
- Select Reboot to bootloader with the help of volume keys.
- Press the Power button once.
- Continue by pressing volume up key.
- The downloading logo will start to appear and you will know that you have entered the Download Mode.
Samsung Note 10 Safe Mode
- Shut down your Samsung Note 10 device properly.
- Turn it on with the help of the power button.
- When you start seeing the Samsung logo, press & hold volume down button for approx 10 seconds.
- Keep holding it until you are directed to the home interface.
- Now when you see the home screen, let go of the volume down button.
- All the third-party apps will be disabled and you will find a safe mode transparent icon on the lower-left corner all the time.
Notice: To disable safe mode on Samsung Note 10, just restart your phone.
Samsung Note 10 Developer Options
- Open Note 10 phone settings.
- Go to About Phone and then Software Information.
- Tap 7 times on Build number to activate Developer Options.
- Developer options will start to appear right beneath the About phone tab.
Samsung Note 10 USB Debugging
- Navigate to Note 10 device settings.
- Scroll down and open developer options.
- Locate & visit USB Debugging under the Debugging section.
- Enable the USB Debugging toggle by tapping once on it.
Samsung Note 10 OEM Unlocking
- Open Galaxy Note 10/10+ settings.
- Go to Developer Options.
- Locate & select OEM Unlocking.
- Tap once on the OEM unlocking toggle to enable it.
Samsung Note 10 Night Mode
- Swipe down the notification panel and expand it on Note 10/10+ device.
- Swipe right for navigating to the second page of toggles.
- Select the moon icon place on the last.
- Now Night mode is enabled on Note 10/10 plus.
- For an alternative way, go to settings > display > Night mode.
Samsung Note 10 Take ScreenShot
- Navigate to the page of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Hit the Power & Volume Down button simultaneously.
- Taken screenshots will be saved inside your phone’s gallery.
- If you want, you can also use your hand palm to notify the Note 10 sensors for taking a screenshot for you.
- For taking the scrolling screenshots, open the page and after clicking a screenshot, start swiping down.
- How To Clear Cache on Note 10/10+ without Losing Data
- How To Record Calls on Note 10 & Note 10+ For Free
- How to Watch UFC 242 Khabib vs Poirier on Android & iOS
- How To Download & Use Samsung Dex For Windows & Mac
- Download Best Free Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ Stock & Punch hole Wallpapers
Final Words: Here comes an end to our guide on different Samsung Note 10 Modes: Hard Reset/Download/Safe Mode & More. Feel free to ask for suggestions in case something is bothering you. We are also open to suggestions which you can think is missing from our article here. Please do share our posts on social media and don’t forget to subscribe TechPCApps for future technology guides. We do appreciate your time spent on your this guide, Thanks.