Samsung corporations have been delivering us their astounding devices with amazing features. As there are lots of features in such smartphone, most of the users do not know about all of them. Let’s talk about our today’s topic on Best 9 Samsung Text Messaging Settings. Users who have bought their Samsung smartphones recently or in the past, do not know much about what amazing things they are delivered with. As a matter of fact, Samsung users are provided with a default messaging app rather than stock Android messenger. So we feel it is our job to guide our users to let them know more about message settings of Samsung smartphones. Let’s Start!
- 1 List of Best 9 Samsung Text Messaging Settings
List of Best 9 Samsung Text Messaging Settings
There is another reason why users do not know much about Samsung Text Message App settings. It is because of most of the consumers use online messengers. But still, what’s provided by default in your Android device, it will work best for you. Head below to start acknowledging Best 9 Samsung Text Messaging Settings:
Schedule Text Messages
One can also schedule text messages with the help of Samsung Text Messaging App settings. This way becomes useful for users who have a busy routine and wish to send important text messages to their loved ones. This feature is useful for so many users, people who work all the time, students who study, housewives who work a lot and many others. Our point being here is that users should know about such features because they are only introduced for their convenience.
- To start, open Samsung Messaging app and navigate to a chat for which you wish to schedule a text message.
- Tap on the three-dotted menu button placed on the top right corner of your smartphone’s interface.
- Hit Schedule message button.
- Choose a date from the upper menu of a calendar and select a time from the clock provided in the bottom.
- Once there, tap on the Done button and you are on the go.
Pin To Top
In case you feel like your important Text chat in heading to the bottom and wish to access it in no time. There is a feature of Pin To Top which allows you to achieve this specific goal. Also, this feature comes handy when you have so many incoming text messages on daily purpose. You find it very time wasting while accessing your desired chat, because you have to scroll down to send or receive a single text message.
- To do so, open your text messaging app and select a chat which you want to pin your chat to the top.
- For such a cause, tap and hold your desired chat.
- Once selected, hit the three dotted menu button and select Pin To Top.
Does anyone bother you while you are in a meeting or at sleep? Not to worry, because now the Samsung Text Messaging app will help you overcome such frustrating situations. There is a feature provided for Samsung users which will allow them to block annoying people who send a numerous amount of laggy text messages.
- For starters, open the stock Samsung Text Messaging app.
- Head to the three-dotted menu button and navigate to Settings.
- Go To Block Messages.
- Open Block numbers.
- Add numbers which you want to block by heading to the Block numbers section.
There are many other things which this feature allows you to access. A user can also block messages w.r.t phrases. Furthermore, there is another menu which provides you with a list of numbers which you have blocked in the past.
Quick Responses always come handy when someone is desperately waiting for your reply but it’s not the right time for you. So such users, they can easily use this feature which will help them to give an immediate response to the person who waiting for their single reply. There are some Quick Responses provided by default inside the Samsung Text Messaging App. The consumer can use these default replies or they can also make it as well.
- After accessing the Samsung Text Messaging App, go to it’s setting with the help of three-dotted menu button.
- Once there, go to Quick responses.
- To add a new one, type it and hit the + button.
- There are a number of stock replies which you can use as well.
- To use them, open your desired chat.
- Head to the three-dotted menu and select Quick responses.
- A new interface will open containing your added replies.
- Select one and hit the send button.
Change Background Color
Having a similar background while chatting, it can be boring sometimes. Users install different apps to perform this specific task. But now, users of Samsung Text Messaging app will not have to use the services of third-party apps. As a matter of fact, there are a number of stock backgrounds which users can use. Also, there is also a facility for downloading backgrounds from the Samsung Online Store.
- Open Setting of you Samsung Text Messaging app.
- Go to backgrounds.
- Now, select your desired background.
- If you do not like the provided stock chat backgrounds, upload your desired one by tapping on the first + icon.
Turn Off Web Preview
In case you feel annoyed by Web Preview and wish to turn it off. There is a convenient way to do that. Users find it very annoying when others send them online link messages and hit the provided links mistakenly. So to avoid such situations, head below:
- From the interface of Samsung Text Messaging app, go to settings with the help of three-dotted menu.
- Navigate to More Settings.
- Here you can find a button of Show web previews, turn it off.
Change Font Size
Samsung users are also provided with the privilege to change the font sizes of their text messages. This helps an individual focus on his chats properly and also if someone would not like to hurt his eyes.
- Open a chat.
- Now, you can change the font size with the help of zoom in & out feature.
- To do so, use your fingers to pinch in and out.
There is an astonishing feature developed only for Samsung users. One can make a direct call while text messaging with others. To do so, a user only has to take his smartphone near his ear, the device will vibrate a little and your call will be made to this particular contact. However, if you find this feature not working for you. There is a way to turn it on.
- Head to your Samsung device settings.
- Go to Advanced features.
- Turn on the Direct call button.
Get Bixby Send and Dictate Text Messages
Bixby has made the life of Samsung users a lot easier. Users only have to give commands to Bixby and their job is well done in no time. First of all, hit the Bixby button. To send with Bixby, a user only has to give a voice command of Send and say the Contact number. at the end. This works only if a user has typed his text message manually. Though, in order to Dictate or get a message typed by Bixby, a user has to command Dictate followed by his desired text message.
That’s all for Best 9 Samsung Text Messaging Settings. Stay tuned for similar tips/tricks and do not forget to share our amazing posts with your friends on social media. Thanks.