As the development has grown vigorously, it also has provided us with the means to help us manage every little moment of our life. Just like in the Android industry, developers from Google and other industries have come forward to help their users manage every single part of their life. So today, we are going to provide you with 5 Ways to Schedule Text Messages On Android. This feature will allow you to never miss a glimpse of your future. Follow the guide below:
- 1 5 Ways to Schedule Text Messages On Android
5 Ways to Schedule Text Messages On Android
5 individual ways with simple steps are provided to you. Because the feature does not work on its own. You need to have the designated apps in order to fulfill your requirement. Following ways will show you how to access these apps and how to use them for your particular purpose:
1. Schedule Text Messages Through Samsung default messaging app
There is a good news for Samsung users. They do not have to install any third party app in order to access this particular feature. Because the default messaging app allows them to schedule their text messages directly through the default messaging app. Follow the guide below to learn how to do it:
- Open the default messenger app.
- Compose a new text message.
- When done, tap the upper right corner menu button.
- Hit on the schedule option.
- Choose your desired time and date.
- Now, hit the done button in order to save it.
- Once done, it will send the message to the delivered contact at the right moment you entered.
2. Schedule Message Through Text Later
For the users on Android devices rather than Samsung. There are apps like Text Later to help them schedule text message. Follow the guide below to know how to do it:
- Install Text Later app on your Android device. (Link)
- Once installed, open it.
- You will find the Schedule SMS on the home screen of this app.
- Hit it in order to start your operation.
- Now, right down the message and recipient.
- Tap the enter button placed on the top bar of this app.
- Now your settings are saved and the recipient will receive it at the time you have set.
- See the details if you want to or not, do as you wish to.
3. Schedule Message Through SMS Scheduler Free
SMS Scheduler Free is just another app to help users schedule their text messages. Follow the guide to know how it really works:
- Install SMS Scheduler Free on your Android Device. (Link)
- Open the app to start composing messages.
- Hit the + sign, in order to compose a new message.
- Write the desired message and recipient’s contact.
- You can now choose the date and time to schedule properly.
- Choose to tap on the done button.
- That’s it, you can explore it to learn more of its amazing features.
4. Schedule Message Through Advance SMS Scheduler
Advance SMS Scheduler comes with a package to help users plan to when to send text messages. Follow the guide below to know how to do it:
- Install Advance SMS Scheduler on your smartphone. (Link)
- Open it to start your work.
- On the home screen, you will find a number of options.
- Hit the first option named as “Add new SMS“.
- The next portal will ask you to write a new text message and provide a recipient’s contact.
- Here it will also ask you to provide it with the time and date, choose your desired one.
- Once done, hit the schedule button.
- All done.
5. Schedule Messages Through Do It Later
Best of the best, Do It Later is the foremost way to schedule your messages. Rather than just planing messages on messenger apps, it also provides you with a facility to manage your messages on social media platforms. Follow the guide below to learn how it works:
- Download and Install Do It Later on your Android Device. (Link)
- Once installed, open it.
- Hit the + button, placed at the right bottom corner.
- Now, choose your desired messaging platform.
- Once decided, a messaging portal will open in the app.
- Provide the portal with your desired contact name and a text message which you need to send.
- Now, hit the three dots (…) button placed to choose the date and time.
- Once done, hit the Schedule button placed at the right of the top app’s bar.
- Now, the app will provide you with the details to make it sure if all the things are set good.
That’s it for 5 Ways to Schedule Text Messages On Android. Stay tuned for more tips/tricks and do not forget to feedback in the comments box below. Thanks.
You may like to visit: Record Videos On Windows 10 Without Any Software