Whatsapp is the only messenger app which is loved by billions of social media users. The reason for its popularity is it does not comes with ads and users can access all of its services for free. For instance, users can set media files as their WhatsApp status for the next 24 hours. Users use it to make tons of free audio & video calls to other Whatsapp users. However, where there are official facilities, there are times when a user has to apply tricks to get what he wants from the app. Likely, there are some users who want to know about How To Use Whatsapp on PC. Fortunately, Whatsapp is a mobile-only app but now with the help of some tricks, you can use it on your computer as well.
4 Basic Tricks To Use Whatsapp On Computer
As mentioned before, there are some tricks which need the attention of a user to get what he wants. For example, sending a private message in Whatsapp group chats, recording video calls, and transferring data from iOS to Android. Though such tip/tricks also help us, there are also some apps to deliver us what we like to have. As there are Whatsapp mod apps and Whatsapp sticker apps, which are made to deliver a user with fewer more services. The facilities which are not available in the official app, you can get them from the third-party apps as well. My point being here is that users always need to experience more n more. They do not ever want the fun to stop. So for users who want to access Whatsapp on a computer. Follow the guide provided below:
Use WhatsApp On PC via WhatsApp web
The easiest way to use Whatsapp on a computer is the WhatsApp web. It allows a user to scan the QR-code available in the portal which made to connect your smartphone with PC. To do so, follow the steps provided below:
- Open the preferred Web browser. Type web.whatsapp.com in the URL bar and press enter.
- Now, on your smartphone, open Whatsapp messenger.
- Navigate to its settings and tap on WhatsApp web.
- Scan the QR-code from your Smartphone.
- In a couple of seconds, you will be allowed to log in to WhatsApp web.
WhatsApp web is good but sometimes it can respond laggy. So if you any trouble in access this online portal, visit my guide: How To Fix Whatsapp Web Not Working Error.
Full Guide: Best LiteWeight Android Games Under 25MB in 2019
How To Use WhatsApp On Desktop
The Good news is that now Whatsapp has officially introduced a desktop App for its users. With the help of this app, users will be able to access their Whatsapp account on a computer. However, this portal also does not have annoying online ads. Users can get Whatsapp messenger for any of their devices. Such as Android, iOS, Windows Phone. As for the PC users, its available for Windows PC & Mac devices. So if you have a Linux operating system, you will have to acquire the service of an Android emulator which runs on such an operating system.
How To Use WhatsApp on Computer Without Phone
To use WhatsApp on computer Without Phone, a user has to acquire the services of a third-party program known as Android emulator. There are a number of emulators in the market. But if you are looking for the one which does not affect your computer’s processing speed, then you need to try Nox App player. Also, such an emulator works well on both Windows & Mac devices. Head below to know the steps to use Whatsapp on Computer with Phone:
- Visit the official website to download & install Noxplayer.exe file on your device.
- After the successful installation of Noxplayer, there is a chance that you will have a Whatsapp icon on the home interface of this emulator.
- If not, click once on the Google folder and navigate to Play Store.
- Do not forget to enter your Gmail credentials in the emulator after you open the Google Play Store.
- Now, make a search of Whatsapp in the emulator and install the app just like you do on your smartphone.
- When it is installed, turn on your sim number on which Whatsapp is registered.
- Continue Whatsapp messenger startup on NoxPlayer. Get the confirmation code from your phone, enter it inside the app which you are accessing in the emulator.
- Forget the phone now, enjoy using Whatsapp on a wide & big screen of your Computer.
How To Use Whatsapp On Computer Without BlueStacks
In case you don’t like any of the above tricks which are delivered to you. Get ready to enjoy another facility which will allow you to access Whatsapp on your computer. But it only works if you have installed Chrome or famous browsers on which you can export chrome extensions. Fortunately, you can install an Arc welder extension on your web browser. Such an extension is basically delivered for the Android developers which allow them to test their apps on a computer. However, other users can also use this extension to access Android apps on PC. To know how it works, read the steps provided below:
- Visit Arc Welder on Chrome Store.
- Click once on the Install button.
- Wait a while till it completes the process.
- When done, open it and enjoy using Whatsapp on a computer without BlueStacks.
Here comes an end to our guide on How To Use Whatsapp on Computer. I have provided you with all the tricks which are tested by myself. In case you feel like stuck in the middle of accessing Whatsapp on your Windows or Mac devices. Feel free to ask me for suggestions via comments box below. As from the guided provided above, I would suggest you try all of the ways to Use Whatsapp on Computer. This way, you can become a tech geek by yourself and tell others via social media what amazing tricks TechPCApps has to offer them. Well, thanks for your time for reading our whole guide.