Technology has made the life of an ordinary man a lot easier than before. There was a time when people used to refer to experts only to perform simple and easy tasks. But now if you are willing to find the right means to solve any sort of problem, you can just find the solution to your problem on the internet. Likely, there are lots of fans of Abode photoshop who are willing to find ways to Set Watermark in Photoshop on Android & iPhone. So I have drafted a simple guide for such users, do follow the easy steps provided below:
Guide To Set Watermark in Adobe Photoshop on Android & iPhone
Adobe Photoshop comes as an only photo editing portal which has millions of lovers. Think of it as an ever-green platform which allows you to perform editing operations with your beloved photos. As a matter of fact, there are many online Photoshop alternatives. Still, people do not want to refuse using the services of this application. Well, it was released before for computers as it was for smartphones. That’s why people face a lot of trouble while acquiring its features properly. So for smartphones users, who like to Set Watermark in Photoshop on Android & iPhone. I will deliver them with a step by step guide to perform this particular operation. Let’s start!
Set Watermark in Adobe Photoshop on Android & iPhone
The first thing you need to do to set watermark in Android & iPhone, download the Adobe Photoshop Express app. After that, follow the easy steps provided below:
- After downloading Adobe Photoshop Express successfully, login via Gmail, Facebook or Adobe ID.
- It’s obvious that you will have to allow storage permission. So do allow it without any hesitation.
- Now, menu and select Preferences.
- In it, tap on the watermark option.
- From here, you can select or design your own choice watermark. Both text and pictures can be set as a watermark. Also, there are different options available.
- Once done, open your photo which you want to edit. After editing it, Photoshop Express will ask you as if you want to set watermark on your unsaved photo or not.
That is all for the guide to Set Watermark in Photoshop on Android & iPhone. Feel free to ask for any help from the comment box below and do not forget to share our article with your friends on social media. Thanks.